In an attempt to control the rising cases of Covid19, the district administrations has Once again decided Impose complete strict lockdown in Belagavi district for three days from 6am June 04 (Sat) to 6am June 07 (Mon).
Starting with 04 June, 6am to 07 June 6am the strict lockdown will be imposed in the district in order to curb the spread of Covid 19.
What’s allowed ?
• Sale of Milk
• Online Food Delivery (Hotels can provide parcels to registered food delivery agencies)
• Visit hospital for emergency
• Marriages already fixed with prior permission
• Transport vehicles traveling to interstate and inter-district.
• PDS Ration shops and Agricultural seva Kendras from 6- 10 AM only
• Ryot Kendras upto 12 PM
• Seed/ fertilisers from 6 am to 12 PM with permission from PDO
Unnecessary travel for persons is banned under Section 144 of the Indian Penal Code 1973.
Deputy Commissioner MG Hiremath has warned that anyone who violates the lock-down order will be prosecuted according to Indian Penal Code 188