The footpath & Cycle Tracks laid recently along Mahantesh Nagar, Anjaneya Nagar, Kanabargi Road, Shri Nagar, Hanuman Nagar, Azam Nagar, Nehru Nagar, Bauxite road etc in Belagavi North, has been taken over by parked vehicles, junk, food vendors and hawkers. Mechanic shops and provision stores were also spilling on to the pavement.
A road user can easily miss the pavement because of the dense encroachment. Pedestrians are forced to navigate and walk on the busy roads. Moreover, the work done by the Belagavi Smart City Ltd is incomplete in all these areas mentioned above.
The footpath & cycle tracks have been laid recently for the safety of pedestrians, but it’s the shopkeepers and vendors who are taking advantage of the footpath. a vegetable vendor sitting along the road.
- ರಾಜ್ಯಮಟ್ಟದ ಉತ್ಸವವಾಗಲಿದೆ ಕಿತ್ತೂರು ಉತ್ಸವ : ಸಿಎಂ ಭರವಸೆ
- ಮುಂಬೈ-ಕರ್ನಾಟಕವನ್ನು ಕಿತ್ತೂರು ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಎಂದು ನಾಮಕರಣ – ಸಿಎಂ ಬೊಮ್ಮಾಯಿ ಭರವಸೆ
- Mumbai-Karnataka will be renamed as Kittur-Karnataka : Cm Bommai
- Jolle couple urges Rajnath Singh to set up Aircraft Museum in Belagavi
- Benake asks Corporators to List-out problems of their wards within 2 days
City corporation & Smart City failed to plan the road demarcations before laying out the footpath And Cycle tracks. To build such walkways & Cycle tracks, Many old trees were cut down. Now, it has been occupied by the vendors.
The citizens also in confusion that to whom we must raise complaint regarding the above matter.