Vayavya Labs is a growing Embedded software Tools & Services firm. The firm is known for its technology & R&D initiatives to differentiate from the competition. With 11 patents in the field of Embedded software, Automation Tools, Domain-Specific Languages, Compiler Tech we are also driving industry standards to realize Software-Driven Verification to solve complex problems of EDA, ESL and Semiconductor domain.
Vayavya labs building a world-class team to work closely with the R &D team of our customer, a pioneer in Coverage Driven Verification (CDV) for ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle Verification.
Quality Assurance for ADAS Verification Platform
Job Role: Lead Engineer – QA
Location: Pune / Belgaum / Bangalore / Chennai
Experience: 6 to 12 years
Job Brief: The ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle Verification is undergoing a momentum shift to a “Measurable Safety driven Verification” approach. Current approach of “quantity of miles” is being replaced by the “Quality of Coverage” approach. Tools and Technologies based on the concept of Coverage Driven Verification (CDV) are driving this “quantity of miles approach”.
- Advertisement -
Vayavya is working with a pioneer in this domain to bring such a verification platform to OEMs and tier1s.
We have a challenging opportunity to lead a team that performs user-driven validation of the above mentioned verification platform. This essentially involves “thinking” and “working” like an OEM/tier1 to perform system level validation of this verification platform.
Your job will include: • Studying the customer documents and specifications for the requested scenario models
• End-to-end feature testing based on the Key performance indicators (KPIs) and goals specified by the customer (think like a user/act like a user)
Analysing the data/metrics generated by the scenario executions
• Finding the gaps that have missed KPI coverage
Retrieving meaningful data from such analysis for decision making
Key Technical Skills:
• Strong knowledge and experience of ADAS/AV feature verification in simulation
• Hands-on experience on any one of multiple simulation platforms like CARLA, Carmaker, Scanner, Prescan etc.
• Working knowledge of C++ and Python.
Should be able to work with interface APIs written in C++ or Python for data extraction, specifically Python.
• Should be able to use JIRA, Jenkins and GIT
Key Non Technical Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in direct interaction with end customers
• Self-managed and able to learn and adapt
Apply now : If you are interested in the role please email your resumes to email@example.com, specifying #237 and the job title in the subject line.
Check out the openings in the company – https://vayavyalabs.com/careers/current-openings/