1. The movement of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited between 07.00 pm to 5.00 am, except for essential activities.
2. Patients and their attendants/persons requiring emergency need for movement shall be allowed to move.
3. All industries/companies which require operations at night shall be permitted to operate. Movement of employees of such organizations shall be allowed on producing valid ID card/authorization issued by their respective Organization/Institution.
4. Employees and vehicles of Telecom and Internet Service providers. shall be allowed movement on producing valid ID card issued by their respective organization/institution. Only essential staff/employees of of IT and ITeS companies /organization shall work from office. Rest will work from home.
5. Medical, emergency and essential services including pharmacies shall be fully functional and other commercial activities are prohibited.
6. There shall be no restriction in movement of all types of goods through trucks, goods vehicles or any goods carriers, including empty vehicles.
Home delivery of goods and operations of E-Commerce companies are allowed.
7. Movement of buses, trains and air travel are permitted. Movement of Public Transport, private vehicles and taxis to and from airports, bus terminals/bus stand, railway stations, etc, allowed, for facilitating movement of passengers by air, rail and road. The movement will be allowed only on displaying valid travel documents/tickets.