The toll fees have been revised for all segments by the Ashoka Belagavi – Dharwad tollway ltd situated at Hire Bagewadi of the 6 lane road from 433.00 to 515.00 kms on the NH4 on DBFOT basis. The stretch of the road is 79.36 kms. The new toll fees to be implemented with effective from April 1, 2021.
Mobile users slide right below table to view full
|Vehicle||Fee For Single Journey||Fee For Return Journey within 1 day||Monthly Pass (50 times a month)|
|1. Car, Jeep, Van||₹100||₹145||₹3270|
|2. LCV/ LGV||₹160||₹240||₹5280|
|3. Bus/ Truck||₹330||₹500||₹11,065|
|4. Heavy Const Machinery 3/6 axle||₹520||₹780||₹17,350|
|6. Personal private vehicles within 20 kms radius||₹285|
2. The above mentioned fares are applicable to the length of 79.360 km of the route . This includes the length of the road, bypass and other structures.
3. The concessions mentioned above are available at the toll plaza mentioned above. (Only discounts listed in the discount agreement)
(i) All model vehicles (25% discount) on return tour within 24 hours of payment
(ii) For all non-commercial vehicles within a distance of 20 km from the Plaza;
The calendar monthly pass rate is Rs. 285.00
4. List of Fare Exempted Vehicles have been mentioned Dated 3rd December 2010 in the Payment Circular.
5. Vehicles that carry heavy loads than allowed, vehicles have to pay fines as per the Ministry of Road Transport and the Highway. G.S.R. 920 (E) 25th September 2018.
6. The Indian National Highways Authority’s policy number NHAI / 13013 / CO / 2019-20 / 147464 dated 15.01.2020 applies to non- Fastag (FASTag) vehicles.
7. The G.S.R.298 (E) of 15.05.2020 applies to all non-FASTag vehicles.
8. Letter No. NHAI/RO-BNG/14031/22/2018-19/5639 containing the approval of revised rates published in the Gazette on 5th April 2011. (Belgaum-Dharwad 433.0-515) BOT a. Please refer to the website http://nhaitis.org to view notification of these terms and conditions of 24.03.2021 and concession agreement.