Government of Karnataka, in association with IRCTC Ltd. offers “Karnataka Bharat Gaurav Kashi Darshan” theme based pilgrimage tour by Bharat Gaurav Tourist train covering the prominent sacred places of divine city Varanasi, Ayodhya & Prayagraj in a 08 day’s journey. Karnataka – Bharat Gaurav Kashi Darshan: Rs 5000 Special Discount 8 days tour.
“Special Discount of Rs. 5000/- per person by Govt. of Karnataka”. The first train of this project will depart from Bengaluru on November 11 and it is being planned to be launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, said Hon’ble Minister for Muzarai, Haj & Wakf Shashikala Annasaheb Jolle.
She has issued a media release about today and expressed happiness that the booking of the ambitious project has started. This special package tour has been organized with the intention that the devotees of the state of “Divya Kashi – Bhavyakashi” which has been rebuilt by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s concern, can visit in large numbers and get darshan of Kashi Vishwanath.
Boarding of this train departing from Bengaluru is also provided at major stations in North Karnataka. This train will travel to Kashi, Ayodhya and Prayagraj via Bengaluru, Birur, Haveri, Hubballi, Belagavi and Raibag (Belagavi).
- Advertisement -
Package details :
|Tour name||KARNATAKA BHARAT GAURAV KASHI DARSHAN|
|Duration (ex Banglore)||07 Nights/08 Days|
|Date of Departure||11.11.2022|
|Tour Itinerary||Bengaluru – Varanasi – Ayodhya – Prayagraj – Bengaluru|
|Boarding/De-boarding||Bengaluru, Birur, Haveri, Hubballi, Belagavi, Raybag|
Book Here :
Destinations and visits covered:
- Varanasi: Tulsi Manas temple, Sankat Mochan Hanuman temple, Kashi Vishwanath temple & Ganga Aarti.
- Ayodhya: Ram janmbhoomi temple, Hanuman garhi, SaryuGhat.
- Prayagraj: Ganga-Yamuna Sangam, Hanuman temple.
Special Discount– Rs. 5000/- per person by Govt. of Karnataka
|Package Class||Adult||Child (5-11 year)|
|Comfort||Rs. 20000/-||Rs. 20000/-|
|Day 1||Bengaluru||Departure of train from Bengaluru at 1300 hrs.Boarding of tourists at Birur, Haveri, Hubballi, Belagavi, Raybag stations.Evening Tea, Dinner onboard & Overnight train Journey.|
|Day 2||Train Journey||Morning Tea & Breakfast Onboard.Lunch Onboard &Evening Tea on board.Dinner on board & overnight train journey.|
|Day 3||Varanasi||Morning Tea, Breakfast & Lunch onboard.Arrival Varanasi Railway station in the afternoon.Transfer to Hotel & check-inDinner & Overnight stay at Varanasi.|
|Day 4||Varanasi||Breakfast at hotel and visit Tulsi Mandir & Sankat Mochan Hanuman Mandir.Post Lunch visit Kashi Vishwanath temple & Holy Bath in Ganges Dinner & Overnight stay at Varanasi.|
|Day 5||Varanasi – Ayodhya||Early morning check-out from Hotel & proceed to Varanasi Railway Station.Departure from Varanasi at 0600 hrs.Breakfast onboard.Afternoon Arrival at Ayodhya Railway Station.Post Lunch visit Ram Janambhoomi and Hanuman Garhi at Ayodhya.Evening Saryu Arati.Return to Ayodhya Railway Station at 2130 hrs.Dinner onboard and Departure of train at 2300 hrs for Prayagraj.|
|Day 6||Prayagraj||Morning Tea & Breakfast Onboard.Early Morning Aarival at Prayagraj Railway Station.Transfer to Hotel for Wash-n-change.Visit Triveni Sangam and Hanuman temple at Sangam Prayag.Afternoon Return to Prayagraj Railway Station at 1300 hrs.Departure for return Journey at 1400 hrs.Lunch, Evening tea & Dinner onboard.Overnight train Journey.|
|Day 7||Train Journey||Morning Tea & Breakfast Onboard.Lunch Onboard & Evening Tea on board.Dinner on board & overnight train journey.|
|Day 8||Bengaluru||Morning Tea, Breakfast & lunch OnboardDe-boarding of tourists at Raybag, Belagavi, Hubballi, Haveri, Birur stations.Arrival at Bengaluru Railway Station at 1330 hrs.TOUR ENDS WITH HAPPY MEMORIES.|
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Train Journey by Bharat Gaurav Special tourist train in 3AC class.
- Nights stay will be provided in Hotels in Non-AC Rooms on twin/triple share.
- Wash and change as per itinerary in Hotels in Non-AC Rooms.
- All meals (veg only).
- All Transfers and sightseeing by Non-AC buses.
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- Security on Train.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Boating, adventure sports etc.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service will be chargeable.
- Cost of sightseeing, entrance and local guides etc. not included in the itinerary.
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 08-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 04-07 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 04 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- All Guests are requested to carry Voter ID/Aadhar Card & Covid-19 final dose certificate with them.
- Some of the hotels in the selected locations may not be having lift facilities.
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
- Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check-up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
DO’S & DON’T :
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
1. Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App. by all (Staff & tourists).
2. Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
3. Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty .Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
4. Luggage should be disinfected at reception /boarding point.
5. Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with with their hands.
6. All tourists have a abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / local administration which they are visiting.
7. Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc as much as possible.
8. Social distancing to be followed during boarding / deboarding of train /any other transport, monuments & pilgrim places visit , group lunches / dinners etc.
9. Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels etc.
10. All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels etc.
11. Touching of statues /idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
12. No physical offerings like Prasad /distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc inside the religious place.
13. COVID-19 fully vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
14. Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
During Train Journey
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use foot over bridges.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals/visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines/places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the instructions of Tour Manager.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any mishaps caused due to negligence, non-compliance of instructions etc.
Safety and Security
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.