Minister of Health and Medical Education Dr. K. Sudhakar inaugurated various Development works at the premises of the Belagavi institute of Medical Science (BIMS) in Belagavi today.
Various Development works :
1. 90 bedded pediatric section building works,
2. OBG section Construction
3. Work of maternity room extension and lifts for maternity department
4. Gallery type lecture room construction work
5. 200 bed accommodation facility in first and second floor above OPD department.
6. Construction of Student hostels with Kitchen Block at the ground floor and 30 rooms on the first floor.
7. Medical Gas Pipeline Works at 09 Taluk Public Hospitals in Belagavi District
8. Installation of Medical Gas Pipeline System for 361 beds at BIMS Hospital
Meanwhile, Dr Sudhakar said that a 350-bed hospital, which was built in the city recently, will soon be inaugurated.