Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board (KIADB) invites tenders from eligible tenderers, for the works of Establishment of Plug & Play Infrastructure facilities at Kanagala Industrial Area in Hukkeri Taluk, Belagavi District.
Plug and Play facility/infrastructure offers support including readily built infrastructure for manufacturing sector, IT units, industrial storage, industrial warehousing, sheds, Light Engineering Assembly, SEZs, clusters etc.
|Sl. no||Name of the work||Approx cost put to tender |
(Rs in lakhs)
|Time for completion Including Monsoon|
|1||Establishment of Plug & Play Infrastructure in Plot No.41, AM-1, Kanagala Industrial Area, Hukkeri Taluk, Belagavi District.(2nd Call)||1429.00||14.29||11 months|
Plug and Play facility in the industrial areas/parks
1. Infrastructure Facilities: site grading and levelling, approach road (as applicable), road network, electricity distribution network, water supply network, storm water drainage. CETPs/STPs, development of green belts, entrance gate(s), and park perimeter fencing
- Advertisement -
2. Pre-approved clearances : Sanction of Building Plan Approvals, NOC from the fire department, Occupancy and Completion Certificate, water supply connection, load sanction, and Electricity connection and Environment clearance
The above facility shall be available at industrial allotment rates subject to the following conditions:
1. The land use pattern of the plots/allotted plots shall remain unchanged during the entire lease period.
2. The land shall be put into use within the prescribed limit of 6 months from the date of allotment.
3. The remittance of applicable sub-leasing charges.
4. The plug-and-play facility to be created shall cater to the industries/products that have been prescribed/permitted in the Environment Clearance of the respective industrial parks.
The tenderers may submit tenders for the works given in the Table. Two Cover Tender procedure as per Rule28 of the KTPP Act shall be followed. The Tenders are required to upload separately Technical and Financial bids through e-portal. The details of their capability to undertake the tender (as detailed in ITT Clause 3and 6 & Common
Conditions), which will be opened first and the second cover containing the price
tender which will be opened only if the Tenderer is found to be qualified to execute the tendered works. The Tenderers are advised to note the minimum qualification criteria specified in Clause 3 of the Instructions to Tenderers to qualify for award of the contract and Common Conditions.
Tender documents may be accessed on e-portal, http://www.eproc.karnataka.gov.in The tender can be downloaded in the portal as per prescribed date and time published in the eportal. Only Interested Tenderers who wish to participate should remit online tender processing fee, after registering in the portal. The tender processing fee /transaction fee is non-refundable.
Tenders must be electronically submitted (on-line through internet) within the date and time published in e- procurement portal. First Cover (Technical) Tenders may be opened at mentioned time and date in the e-procurement portal. Tenderers who wish to attend the opening to be present at the time of opening in the office of Chief Engineer-1,Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board, #49, East Wing, 4th& 5th Floor, Khanija Bhavan Race Course Road Bangalore–560001, Phone No. 080-22265383, If the office happens to be closed on the date of receipt of the tenders as specified, the tenders will be opened on the next working day at the same time and venue.
A pre –tender meeting will be held on (Date as specified in e-portal)at the office of Chief Engineer-1,Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board, #49, East Wing, 4th& 5th Floor, Khanija Bhavan Race Course Road Bangalore–560001, to clarify the issues if any, and to answer questions on any matter that may be raised at that stage as stated in Clause 8.2 of Instructions to Tenderers of the tender document.
Other details can be seen in the tender documents.