The Karnataka government on Saturday relaxed lockdown restrictions in districts with less than 5 per cent Covid-19 case positivity rate.
The districts such as Belagavi, Uttara Kannada, Mandya, Chikkaballapur, Koppal Tumkur, Kolar, Bengaluru urban, Raichur, Bagalkot, Kalaburagi, Haveri, Ramnagar, Yadgiri, Bidar and Gadag to get Below mentioned relaxations.
Here is all you need to know about the relaxation of the curbs, to begin from Monday:
• All shops will be allowed to open from morning to 5 pm.
• Dining-in will be allowed at hotels, clubs, restaurants without AC until 5 pm with 50% seating capacity.
• Bus and metro services will be available with 50% seating capacity.
• Lodges and resorts can open up with 50% housing capacity.
• Gyms can also be opened up, without AC, with 50% strength.