Institutional quarantine: None
Home quarantine: None
Health screening: It is mandatory for passengers with COVID-19 symptoms to carry a negative RT-PCR Certificate
Covid test: It is COMPULSORY for passengers with COVID-19 symptoms to carry a COVID negative report from an ICMR approved lab not earlier than 72 hours of arrival into the state of Karnataka
Passenger obligation: It is COMPULSORY for passengers with COVID-19 symptoms to carry a COVID negative report from an ICMR – approved lab not earlier than 72 hours of arrival into the state of Karnataka.
Airline obligation: Negative RT-PCR report for passengers with COVID-19 symptoms.
Airport or state obligation: Thermal screening and health profiling shall be done upon arrival.
Internatonal Travel :
Institutional quarantine: None
Home quarantine: All passengers are required to submit online declaration with respect to authenticity of the report and to abide by the decision of the government authority to undergo home quarantine or self-health monitoring for 14 days or as warranted.
● All passengers originating or transiting through the United Kingdom, Europe or Middle East shall adhere to Undergo molecular test upon arrival at their own cost and proceed towards home quarantine or self-health monitoring or take onward connecting flights to the final destination
● All passengers originating from United Kingdom, South Africa or Brazil shall adhere to below guidelines
● In case the journey ends at the first port of entry into India, they need to undergo RT-PCR test. Passengers shall be permitied to exit the airport only if the test result is negative.
● Incase of onward connection, passengers shall have to wait for the RT-PCR test results. Onward
journey shall be permitted only if the test result is negative.
● For all symptomatic passengers as advised by health authorities.
● All international travelers coming/transiting from flights originating from the United Kingdom, Brazil, South Africa will give their sample in the designated area and exit the airport only atier confirmation of a negative test report.
● All International travelers from the Middle East who have to exit the destination airport or take connecting flights to their final domestic destination shall give samples at the designated area and exit the airport.
Passenger obligation :
● All International travelers should submit Self-Declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal
● All passengers should upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report. This test should have been conducted within 72 hours prior to undertaking the journey.
● All International travelers coming/transiting from flights originating from United Kingdom, Brazil, South Africa and Middle East should submit Self-Declaration Form (SDF) on the online Air Suvidha portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) before the scheduled travel and to declare their travel
history (of past 14 days).
Airline obligation: Ensuring passengers are complying with the state guidelines including RT-PCR test reports prior boarding.
Airport or state obligation: Implementation of travel guidelines issued by state authorities. Test facility at Airport.