IndiGo airlines is on a recruitment drive and will conduct walk-in interviews for Ground staff – Officer/ Executive – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security in Belagavi. The walk-in interviews in Belagavi are scheduled on Friday 10th February.
According to a notification by the airline on its website, eligible candidates must be between 18 to 27 years of age. Good thing is even Freshers can apply. Anyone with graduation, 0-7 years experience can apply for the jobs (Full Time).
The Belagavi recruitment drive is scheduled for February 10 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at Belagavi (Location will be updated soon).
Position – Officer/ Executive/Senior Executive – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security
Experience: 0 – 7 year in aviation, candidates with valid Avsec, Screener and L&T preferrable.
Job Location – Belgaum
Date of Interview – 10 February 2023
Registration Time – 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM ( Candidates will not be allowed after 11:00 AM for interview)
Interview Time – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Interview Venue – Interview Venue – UK27 The Fern Belagavi.
Kindly mention Application ID at the top of your CV during the time of Interview.
The following are the documents (photocopy) required to be displayed/carried by the candidates:
- Passport 2020 onwards or latest Police clearance letter 2022
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card with date of birth clearly mentioned
- Educational Documents – 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark Sheet, Certificate, and all further qualification. (only graduates with degree certificates are eligible)
- Aviation Experience candidates – relieving letter, AEP surrender copy and latest payslips.
1. Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduation, Pass from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo. (undergraduate, pursuing graduation, diploma, awaiting results are not eligible)
2. If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
3. Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, and Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
4. Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
5. No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
6. Age: minimum 18 Years
7. Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
A. Mandatory Requirements:
a) For Customer Service – Good Communication, Pleasing Personality
b) For Security – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
c) For Ramp – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
B. Preferable Requirement:
a) For Customer Service – Well versed in Customer Dealing
b) For Security – BASIC AVSEC, Screener, NCC Background
c) For Ramp – Load & Trim License, 12th Science Background
Job Description –
Screeners & Basic Avsec certification preferred
You will be responsible for implementation of security policy and procedures laid down by the Company.
· Safe operation
· Customer Satisfaction
· Team efficiency
· Cost control
· Secure good working atmosphere and environment
Manage safe and secure operations in accordance with security program and applicable procedures.
· Maintain standards as per Company requirements
· Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
· Achieve department goals and follow up
· Perform duties as per the Security Programme.
· Maintain performance standards and follow up with your shift
· Monitor continuously the Quality System and the level of conformance
· Secure quality levels
· Optimize resource
· Aware of Emergency Response Procedures, rules and regulations
· Acquire and maintain necessary skills required to perform job functions
· Maintain work procedures as per company requirements
· Carry out development dialogue with the Team leaders
- Control theft and pilferage of company property
Customer Service –
To carry out safe and secure on time operations in accordance with the ground operations manual and all applicable procedures.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Assist customers through all procedures related to arrivals & departures in the following activities.
Reservations & ticketing:
- Making reservations across the counter
- Selling of tickets.
- Remitting cash to the concerned department.
- Answering customer queries over the telephone.
- Attend the pre – flight and post flight briefings.
- Setting up of check in counters.
- Screening of checked in baggage.
- Maintain high quality of Check in procedures.
- To assist customers with special requests.
- To assist customers with special requests.
- To assist customers with Mishandled / damaged baggage. Prepare all required reports for the same.
- Co-ordination with the baggage vendor for the damaged bags.
- Follow up with the en-route stations regarding lost baggage.
Post flight departure
- Filing of all necessary flight papers
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management from time to time
“Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.”
L&T & LO certification preferred
· Confirm the ETA of the flight from OCC or System (Navitaire).
· Take the bay no. from Apron and convey it to all the stations on R.T.
· Ensure that you are at the bay D-20 mins with all the equipments required.
· Note down the Touch down and Chocks and convey it on R.T.
· Allign the ramp properly.
· Make sure there are enough coaches available for deplaning the pax and take care that baggage should reach Arrival before the pax.
· Check the cleaning and take the boarding clearance from the Cabin crew and announce it on R.T.
· Make sure loading is done as per Loading Instruction Report given by the Load and Trim staff.
· After departure make sure that all the equipments are sent back to the transport yard.
· Fill the ramp filling.
· During the flight ensure everyone is smooth, safe and flight is on time.
Be aware of and comply with his/her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
“Be aware of and comply with his/her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in Indigo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policies and Objectives”.
Please Note: IndiGo, one of India’s fastest growing airlines, is continuously in search of talent. However, please be cautioned that certain people claiming to represent IndiGo – by misusing the brand name “IndiGo”, and the names of our employees – are demanding money in exchange for Interviews or Jobs with IndiGo.
IndiGo does not charge any money for Interviews or recruitment. All communications related to Offer Letters will be sent from official Indigo email ids only. ( For example: firstname.lastname@example.org)