1. The guidelines shall continue to remain in force from 9 pm on 27-04-2021 and will be in force including and upto 6 am of 12-05-2021.
2. The following activities will be prohibited throughout the State:
- Only flights and trains scheduled will continue to operate during this period. Flight and train tickets shall serve as the passes for movement of persons by taxis/cab aggregators/autorickshaws to board flight and trains.
- Metro rail services.
- Taxis (including auto rickshaws) and services of cab aggregators, except while hired for emergency and as permitted in these guidelines.
- Schools, colleges, educational/coaching institutions etc. will remain closed. Online distance learning shall continue to be permitted and shall be encouraged. However, examination already scheduled shall be permitted with strict adherence to National Directives for COVID 19 management.
- Hotels, restaurants, and hospitality services, except those meant for housing health police/ Government officials/ healthcare workers/ stranded persons including tourists. However, hotels, restaurants and eateries shall be permitted to operate kitchens for take away/home delivery of food items only.
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, sports complexes, stadia, swimming pools, entertainment parks, clubs, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places. Stadia and playground are closed. However, Stadia and playground are allowed for organizing sports events and practice purpose, without spectators.
- Swimming pools approved by Swimming Federation of India to be opened for sports persons for training purpose only.
- All social political sports entertainment/ academic/ cultural/religious functions/ other gatherings and large congregations.
- All religious places places of worship shall be closed for public. However, all personnel engaged in the service of the place of worship shall continue to perform their rituals and duties without involving any visitors.
3. Only the following Offices of the State Government and their Autonomous Bodies, Corporations, etc. shall function (outside containment zone)
- Health, Medical Education, Police, Home Guards, Prisons, Civil Defence, Fire and Emergency Services, Disaster Management, Revenue
- District/Sub-Registrar Offices and Prisons.
- All offices operating and maintaining essential services such as Electricity, Water, Sanitation, etc.
- BBMP, Urban Local Bodies, Deputy Commissioners Office and Subordinate Offices.
- Separate guidelines will be issued for functioning of Secretariat Offices in Vidhana Soudha, Vikas Soudha and MS Building by the DPAR.
- Courts and Offices related to judicial work shall operate as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court.
- All Offices, Officers, staff deputed for COVID related work.
- Officers and volunteers of NGO’s deployed by BBMP, Urban Local Bodies and Deputy Commissioners or otherwise for COVID 19 related work
- Treasury offices.
- All operations related to forestry as declared by Forest Department.
- All other offices shall encourage their staff to work from home. All staff who are given COVID duty by BBMP/Deputy Commissioners shall report for COVID related duty.
4. Only the following Offices of the Government of India, its Autonomous Subordinate Offices and Public Corporations shall function (outside containment zone)
- Advertisement -
- Defence, Defence PSUS, central armed police forces, and Telecommunication.
- Offices operating and maintaining essential services (Telecom, etc).
- Treasury (including, Pay & Accounts Offices, Financial Advisers and field offices of the Controller General of Accounts, with bare minimum staff).
- Public utilities (including petroleum, CNG, LPG, PNG), power generation and transmission units, post offices, Disaster management and Early Warning Agencies.
- National Informatics Centre.
- Customs clearance at airports/land border, GSTN; and MCA 21 Registry with bare minimum staff.
- Banks, Reserve Bank of India, RBI regulated financial markets and Microfinance Institutions, entities like NPCI, CCIL, payment system operators and standalone primary dealers with bare minimum staff.
- Railways and related operations
5. All health Services (including AYUSH and Veterinary Hospitals) to remain functional, such as: (outside containment zone)
- Advertisement -
- All hospitals nursing homes, clinics, labs, collection centers, Telemedicine facilities, dispensaries, pharmacies, chemist. Jan Aushadhi Kendras, Blood Banks, home care providers and all kinds of medicine shops including medical equipment shops.
- All pharmaceutical and research labs.
- All manufacturing units of drugs, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, medical oxygen, their packing material, raw material and intermediates.
- All construction pertaining to medical/health infrastructure.
- Movement (inter and intra State, inter and intra district) of all medical. paramedics, nurses, scientists, lab technicians, mid-wives and other hospital support services.
6. Agriculture and related activities (outside containment zone):
- All agriculture and allied activities, including shops and godowns, related to farming, custom hiring centers, machineries are permitted outside containment zones. Allied activities include Fisheries, Poultry, Meat, Dairy etc.
7. Social Sector: following to remain functional outside containment zone
- Operation of homes for children/disabled/mentally challenged/senior citizens/destitutes/women/widows, etc.
- Observation homes, after care homes and places of safety for c. MNREGA works to be allowed with strict adherence to National juveniles.
- Directives for COVID 19 management
8. Unrestricted movement of all types of goods and cargo (outside containment zone):
- Advertisement -
- All facilities in the supply chain of essential goods, whether involved in manufacturing, wholesale or retail of such goods through local stores, large brick and mortar stores or e-Commerce companies shall be allowed to operate adhering to National Directives for COVID 19 management.
- Movement of all types of goods including empty goods vehicles,
9. Movement of people:
- No movement of Public or Private buses or passenger vehicles except as permitted under these guidelines.
- Inter-State and Intra-State movement of passenger vehicles, only in cases of emergencies or as permitted under these guidelines.
- Intra-district movement of passenger vehicles and buses only in cases emergency and strictly adhering to the prevailing SOPS/guidelines issued by Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- Movement of Officers/personnel traveling with valid ID card issued by their Organization/Institution to the place of work and back for permitted activities in these guidelines. Movement of Officers and officials and district judiciary in the State
- who are attending the office beyond the office hours and permitted with Valid ID card.
- Airport Buses/Taxis are permitted movement will be allowed only on displaying valid travel documents/tickets.
- Autos and taxis (including cab aggregators) is permitted for travel related to emergency purpose.
- Students appearing for Exams can use Admission ticket as travel pass and use mode of transport available to them including taxi/auto rickshaw, etc.
- Passes to facilitate movement of construction workers to be issued by the concerned Construction Agency.
- Patients and their attendants/persons requiring emergency need for movement shall be allowed to move. Movement for the purpose vaccination and testing shall be permitted with minimal proof.
10. The following Commercial and private establishment are allowed a. Shops dealing with food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, dairy and
- milk booths, meat and fish, and animal fodder shall be allowed to function from 6 am to 10 am. Public Distribution System shops are allowed. Standalone liquor shops and outlets, take away only. allowed from 6 am to 10 am.. Home delivery items shall be encouraged 24×7 to minimize movement of individuals outside their homes. Operations shall be subject to adhering to National Directives for COVID 19 management.
- All facilities in the supply chain of essential goods, whether involved in manufacturing, wholesale or retail of such goods through local stores, large brick and mortar stores or e-Commerce companies should be allowed to operate adhering to National Directives for COVID 19 management.
- All food processing and related industries.
- Banks, insurance offices and ATM.
- Print and electronic media.
- Telecommunication, internet services, broadcasting and cable services.
- Employees and vehicles of Telecom and Internet Service providers shall be allowed unrestricted movement on producing valid ID card issued by their respective organization/institution.
- Only essential staff/employees of of IT and ITeS companies /organization shall work from office. Rest will work from home.
- Delivery of all items through E-Commerce and home delivery.
- Power generation, transmission and distribution units and services.
- Capital and debt market services and notified by the Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- Cold storage and housing services.
- Private security services.
- Aviation and related services (airlines, airports, maintenance, cargo ground services, catering, fueling, security, etc) are permitted.
11. Industries/Industrial Establishments (both Government and Private), as listed below will be allowed to operate (outside containment)
- All Industries Industrial Establishments/ production units, except related to garments manufacturing, are permitted to operate adhering to COVID appropriate behaviour. The movement of staff shall be allowed by producing valid ID/authorization issued by concerned industries/industrial establishment.
12.Construction activities, listed as below, will be allowed to operate outside containment zone adhering to National Directives for COVID 19 management.
- All construction activities, civil repair activities are permitted.
- Works pertaining to pre-monsoon preparation are permitted.
- All the above activities shall be permitted by strictly adhering to Covid appropriate behaviour (CAB) as stipulated in the National Directives for COVID 19 management.
- During weekend construction is only in-situ construction (where workers are available onsite and no workers are required to be brought in from outside) is permitted.
Marriages permitted strictly adhering to COVID 19 Appropriate behaviour (CAB) with maximum of 50 people.
14. Cremation/Funeral :
Cremation/Funerals to be allowed with maximum of 5 people adhering to COVID 19 appropriate behaviour
16. COVID Appropriate Behaviour
- BBMP and District & Local Authorities shall take all necessary measures to promote COVID-19 appropriate behaviour. Strict enforcement of wearing of face masks, hand hygiene and social distancing must be ensured.
- Wearing of face masks is an essential preventive measure. In order to enforce this core requirement, BBMP, District Authorities and Local Authorities shall impose fine of Rs.250 in Municipal Corporation Areas and Rs.100 in other areas for not wearing face cover as required.
- SOPS for regulating travel in aircrafts, trains are already in place, which shall be strictly enforced.
- The National Directives for COVID-19 Management, as specified in Annexure III, shall be strictly followed throughout the State.
17. Strict enforcement of the guidelines
- Chief Commissioner BBMP/Deputy Commissioners shall strictly enforce the above measures. For the enforcement of social distancing. Commissioners of Police/Deputy Commissioners may, use the provisions of Section 144 of the Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC) of 1973.
- Any person violating these measures will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of Section 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, besides legal action under Section 188 of the IPC, and other legal provisions as applicable. Extracts of these penal provisions are at Annexure IV.