The private airline Trujet has resumed Belagavi – Cuddapah service and launching new service between Chennai – Belagavi via Mysuru from today.
At present, Trujet operates flights to Hyderabad and Mysuru from Belagavi. With the resumption of these flights, Trujet will have three flights on four routes.
Chennai – Belagavi : According to the revised timetable, the flight from Chennai will depart at 10.10am, and reaches Mysuru at 11.30 am with 20 min layover flight will take off from Mysuru at 11.50am and The flight will reach Belagavi at 1.10pm.
Belagavi – Chennai : The same flight from Belagavi will depart at 1.30pm, and reaches Mysuru at 2.50 pm with 20 min layover flight will take off from Mysuru at 3.10pm and reaches final destination Chennai at 4.30pm.
- The first state-owned incubation centre at VTU Belagavi soon
- Belagavi airport terminal will be upgraded to international standards at Rs. 357 Cr : MP Iranna
- Smart City 2.0 : Belagavi is preparing to submit its proposal to center
- Belagavi Winter Session: Four German tents for police staff housing at a cost of Rs 2 crore
- Suvarna Vidhana Soudha will now be permanently lit up starting from this session ; Food court soon
Belagavi – Cuddapah : The flight from Belagavi will depart at 9.30am, and reaches Cuddapah at 10.40am.
Cuddapah – Belagavi : The flight from Cuddapah will depart at 1.55pm, and reaches Reaches at 03.25pm.
The flight between Belagavi – Chennai vai Mysuru will be operated 3 days a week i.e., on Tuesday, Thurday and Saturday, however flight between Belagavi – Mysuru will be operated daily. and flight between Belagavi – Cuddapah will operate 3 days a week i.e., on Tue, Thu & Sat.
Fare Chart : (As per website)
|Belagavi – Mysuru||Rs.1698*||Direct|
|Belagavi – Chennai||Rs.1999*||Mysuru|
|Belagavi – Cuddapah||Rs.999*||Direct|
Belagavi airport is the third busiest interms of Passenger footfall and Second busiest interms of Aircraft movement among seven airports in the state. First two airports are at Bengaluru International Airport and Mangaluru International Airport.