COVID-19 infected can get free treatment in 50% reserved beds of registered private hospitals by submitting patient information on the website
Steps to Book Beds in Hospitals online :
2. You will see : COVID WAR ROOM : KARNATAKA STATE COVID WAR ROOM – UNIFIED PORTAL : Click on Book Hospital Bed http://cbms.karnataka.gov.in/
- Advertisement -
3. Click on ‘Patient Login‘ (For Citizens)
4. Enter Mobile number and Get OTP and verify
5. Click on ‘Covid Assistance‘
6. Choose ‘Request For Bed Allocation‘
7. Enter Patient details such as Full Name, Address, Gender, Residence, and Register and Submit the application.
8. You are done. You will recieve bed allocation details in Call/Sms.
9. Tracking Status : You can track your application request by again entering Covid Assistance section, then choose ‘Track Service Request’
For information on Bed’s availability call the Belagavi District Covid War room on 0831-2436960