The delegation led by Mla Abhay Patil, MP Iranna Kadadi along with the members of the Belagavi Chamber of commerce and other industry associations had a fruitful meeting with Chief minister Basavraj Bommai in Bengaluru on Thursday.
Delegation submitted a memorandum was submitted on the occasion and recieved a positive response from CM Basavaraj Bommai.
Responding to the demands, CM Bommai has clarified and announced these development projects for Belagavi :
- Belagavi is also a part of High tech city project
- Start-up park proposed at Belagavi
- 100 Bedded ESI-C hospital in Belagavi
- Industrial township in 1000 acres at Belagavi district under Mumbai-Chennai industrial corridor
- Expediting work of Belagavi-Kittur-Dharwad new railway line project to complement the industrial development.
- Foundry & Hydaulics industrail park in 500 acres.
- Automobile based cluster
- Integrated textile park in Belagavi
He also assured that, Belagavi development related meeting will be held during winter session.