RITES Ltd. (NSE: RITES, BSE: 541556), the leading Transport Infrastructure Consultancy and Engineering company, secured its highest-ever work order for railway track works from the Ministry of Railways.
This turnkey order includes the three new line projects –
• Belagavi-Dharwad via Kittur
- Advertisement -
• Tumkur-Devangree via Chitradurga,
With a total cost of Rs. 4027 crore.
RITES is currently executing doubling project at Gooty-Dharmavaram and
3rd line project at Annupur-Pendra Road of approx. 140 km, which is near completion.
Commenting on this order, Mr. V. G. Suresh Kumar, Chairman & amp; Managing Director (Addl Charge), RITES Limited, said, “We are happy to have secured RITES’ highest-ever order. This new order testament to our project delivering capabilities and expertise in undertaking mega infrastructure projects. It also demonstrates our efforts to consolidate our order book amid the challenging business environment.”
About RITES Limited:
• RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
• Company has an experience spanning 47 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries including Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East regions.
• RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
Disclaimer : The above story is unedited and as per Press Brief released by the company.