Belagavi Deputy Commissioner, Nitesh Patil has adopted a cow under the State government’s cow adoption scheme – ‘Punyakoti Dattu Yojana’.
Deputy Director Dr. Rajeev Kulera has informed that under the Punyakoti Adoption Scheme, Deputy Commissioner Nitesh Patil has also adopted a cow from Mahaveer Goshala near KK Koppa village, Belagavi.
Similarly, he appealed to the public to make the Cow Adoption Scheme a success by adopting cows. Those who want to donate or adopt can visit the website address https://punyakoti.karahvs.in for more information.
The portal was launched by chief minister Basavaraj Bommai at Home Office Krishna on Thursday. Karnataka became the first state in the country to come up with any such programme.
- Advertisement -
The aim of the scheme is to make cowsheds financially sound with the cooperation of the public.
How to Adopt a Cow under Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka :
- Anyone interested in the Cow adoption program must first visit the official website of the punyakoti dattu Yojana.
- And there is an option to adopt a cow on the homepage of the website if you choose to do so.
- Selecting it You will be directed to a new page upon clicking.
- This website will display a form, which you must complete.
- Initially, you must select the type of cow you wish to adopt.
- After selecting the cow type, you must choose the breed.Then select the cow’s age by marking the corresponding box.
- Then there will be a choice of entrance type or the sort of cow desired.
- Whether the animal has been at the cow shelter since birth, was saved, abandoned, seized, or is from any farmer, it will be fed. Select the checkbox beneath the adoption section
- After selecting the district, you may then click the search button.
- You will be presented with a list of cows, from which you can select one by clicking the adopt button underneath the image.
- After picking the photograph, a website will load with information about the cow, including its breed, gender, age, date of birth, and admittance type, as well as the name of the goshala.
- Then you will have the option of adopting the cow for a three-month period, Six-month Nine-month, or One to five years.
- Selecting one of the years will yield the amount displayed in the box below.
- Then you must provide your personal information, such as your cell phone number, complete name, and email address. Then click the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions.
- If you like the cow, click the Proceed button to complete your purchase.
- After choosing the proceed to payment button, you will be redirected to a new page where you will be presented with various payment options.
- After making payment, you will receive a receipt that you can save as a PDF or print.
- You need to visit the goshala where the cow resides And there you must show them a receipt to the goshala or authority and they will give you the cow.
In order to apply for this scheme applicant must have following documents :