BELAGAVI CENTRAL BUS STAND MODERNISATION (U/C)
Project cost : Rs.30.00 crores.
Financial Resource :50% of RWA, Headquarters Hubli, & 50% Urban Land Transport Directorate, Bangalore.
Contractor : Harsha Construction Pvt.
Construction period : 24 months (excluding rainy season)
Work started on : 26/02/2017
To be completed by : 26/11/2019
Area of Bus Station : 9 acres 7 guntas (399633.00 sq.ft.)
Main Building (Ground Floor) : 33796.00 sq.ft.
Passenger waiting area : 23010.00 sq.ft.
Waiting Area of Bus Stop : 17974.00 sq.ft
Passenger boarding platforms : 30
Passengers deboarding platforms : 05
Other Facilities Provided to Passengers
- women’s toilet rooms
- men’s toilet rooms
- women’s restroom
- baby care room
- Air conditioning waiting room for passengers of premium transport vehicles
- Rest room for bus driver / operator
- Pure Drinking Water kiosk
- Traffic Controller’s Room / Helpline Post Office / Police Chucky / ATM Counter
- Advance Ticket Booking Counter
- Medical Room
- Separate Path and Necessary Facility for Disabled People.
- Fire extinguisher system
Mezzanine floor (first floor 2026900 sq.ft.)
- Staff Rest rooms (For Men / Women)
- Passenger Rest rooms (For Men / Women)
- Clock Room