Belagavi airport now offers a ‘park and fly’ facility. Passengers can now park their cars for an extended number of Hours/days and enjoy the comfort of driving to and out of the airport in their own vehicle.
The Airports Authority of India has introduced a ‘Park and Fly‘ facility at the Belagavi Airport. PCT multi services has bagged the contract to manage parking facility at Belagavi airport for the period of 5+2 years.
The parking charges are as below:
|Type of Vehicle||00 to 30 min||30 to 120 min|
|Coach, Bus, Truck||Rs.20/-||Rs.50/-|
|Tempo, SUV, Mini Bus||Rs.20/-||Rs.35/-|
These charges not applicable to the Vehicles coming to the airport to drop or pick up a travellers. The owners have to pay the fee only if the vehicles enter the parking bay.
- After two hours rate will increase by Rs. 10/-per hours for four wheelers.
- For two wheeler, the charge after two hours will be Rs.5/- per hours at Belagavi Airport. The Parking rate beyond 7 hours upto 24 hours will be 300% of the 30 minutes to 120 minutes slab and every 24 hours or part there of (as per existing rates)
- The monthly charge in respect of employees of other authorized agencies working at airport, cargo complex will be as follows (as per existing rates)
- Tempo & Truck Operators at Cargo Complex : Rs. 2000 per tempo, Rs.3000 per Truck
- Other Car : Rs.500/-
- Other two wheeler : Rs.250/-
- Agent/License at Cargo Complex : Rs.1500/-