The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) said it has approved 12,983 weekly domestic flights of airlines for the winter schedule that begins on 25 October and ends on March 27 next year.
Out of which DGCA has approved five Airlines to operate 30* flight’s a day and 174* flights a week including Arrival and Departure from to Belagavi Airport
The Winter schedule does not include any new route from Belagavi but continuing Summer schedule (May 2020) flights with increase in frequency and slight change in timings.
- IndiGo Airlines to operate Belagavi – Bengaluru, Hyderabad. (28 flight’s a week)
- SpiceJet to operate Belagavi – Bengaluru, Mumbai, Hyderabad. (42 flights a week)
- Trujet to operate Belagavi – Hyderabad, Mysuru, Tirupati, Kadapa. (50 flights a week)
- Alliance air to operate Belagavi – Bengaluru, Pune (28 flight’s a week)
- Star Air to operate – Ahmedabad, Indore, Mumbai, Bengaluru (26 flights a week)
These scheduled flights will operate from October 25, 2020 to March 27, 2021.
Passenger footfall : Passengers footfall at Belagavi Airport has crossed 91,000 since Unlock (May 25, 2020) in 155 days. More than 23,000 Passengers have travelled in the month of September 2020.